Friday, May 29, 2009

Thing #3 - Setting up my blog

I found setting up my blog and creating my avatar pretty easy once I got the hang of maneuvering around the site. Now I'm sort of excited about writing my blogs and exploring the 23 things to learn. I have read other people's blogs before. Many of my friends have blogs. It's nice to read about what's going on in people's lives - great way to stay in contact! I have made comments to friends' blogs; just another method of communicating! :-) I'm looking forward to all my future learning!

3 comments:

  1. You might want to save your avatar as a jpeg and then upload as a picture. I couldn't get mine to work when I copied and pasted the html code.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, what has happened that we cannot see the avatars?

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is a problem with the html code...the work around is to make it a jpg file and post that using the picture gadget in stead of the html gadget.

    go back to the yahoo avatar site..it is easy to save as a jpg

    ReplyDelete